Matthias Mabel

was the treasure discovered?

To answer questions about The Alchemist, please sign up.
Le Petite Beauvoir I quote the intelligent philosopher Miley Cyrus, "ITS THE CLIMBBBBBB"
Muhammad Yaqub obviously the treasure of self discovery is much valuable than materialistic treasure
Rekha Nag Its a journey within...deeply spiritual that touches your soul. In this modern hyper world people are running to 'achieve' or to get something and when they achieve, they set another goal and these goals never end. This book is all about finding your inner soul and wisdom and that is the treasure the writer has said about it.
Xmarshallx To quote another author - Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish they’re after.

Youmelous What is wonderful is to discover the world...I gues that what was Coelho wanted us to understand!!!
The world is just great, but politicians complicate things!!!
Oms1257 why dont you discover that out yourself ? :P
Khalil For me , the valuable treasure is the Love.or different kind of love
Nina So... when you go to the cinema, you also ask how the movie's going to end? :s
Emilio Me You can find out from... here how it ends, otherwise will be a spoiler :-)
Masresha And those treasures inside as and around as need to be exhaustively discovered by us before looking away. That's the core point I learned; in that case I'm also the alchemist.
Doris A simple "yes" or "no" is impossible and defeats the purpose of the read. READ AND SEE...
Esha Lohia yupss.. the treasure was discovered in the end as it says "treasure lies where you heart belongs." And Santiago discovers that the treasure was the journey itself, the discoveries he made, and the wisdom he acquired.
Julie The path is the goal. Buddhist saying.
Joe Bohac Read the book. It wont take long. It's good.
Izel The materialistic treasure is a representation of discovering your personal legend and your npinner self
Marimar Son Love and self discovery.
Bruce Rusk
Harald Øksnevad
Image for The Alchemist
by Paulo Coelho (Goodreads Author)