Douaa Soltanh
Douaa Soltanh asked:

how do you open the book to read

To answer questions about Wonder, please sign up.
Kyle Parnell bash you head against the book intill you break the cover
Jessica Stuart You can't on here, if that's what you're asking. It seems to me that you thought you can read it on this website, but no, unfortunately you can't.
Elkins_Kai Step one: Take book into hands. Step two: Open the thing. Step three: Read the book Einstein!
GregoryRJ8 (Gregory James) You pray to R.J. Palacio to open the book for you.
Leo.L you get a chainsaw and you rip off the cover page and you repeat that step for every page until you are done the book.

Thanks for asking!

P.S please make sure you're being supervised by a parent or guardian
Nadia Ooooh. I don't know. Tough one.
Booklover456 Pick up a book. Then read it by flipping pages.
Kelly Douaa: On behalf of these crass people I apologize. It seems that Jessica Stuart is the only one with feelings. Everybody else has to be a wise a**. They are the very kind of people that would make fun of someone like Auggie. Shame on all of them, and kudos to Jessica. I hope you enjoyed the book, Douaa.
Darth skrill cut the book in half.
Calista Open it from left to right!? Do you really need help with that?
Lucia Ayer Take the book cover and pull, duh
PlzGibMeTacoz She means on the tablet guys, not in real life ( idiots... ). Candice, I think you just push it and it opens.
Sarah You can't on Goodreads. Goodreads is just to keep track of your books and there is a few other extra things you can also do.
Olivia Catron You can’t read on this site. If that’s What ur asking. Other people need to shut their face because they just wanna be mean.
Andreea Writes You decide which part you want to read first. Because you have August as the story teller, his sister Via and then his friends. You can start with any of them :D
B. Lynne So funny... When I read this question, I thought the author was surveying how people typically open (the covers of) a book. Do you check the inside flap of the dust cover? Flip to the title page? First page of Chapter One? Open in the middle? Toward the end? Ah, the digital age: Click to open.
scREEEEEEch Are you messing with us? Is this a prank?
spooper nana look at it, wait until u get laser eye's and then shoot it
Juheoun hey try to blow wind between the second page and the cover page
it worked great for me!
Mistake (Yes Hey Douaa ! I had some trouble opening and closing the boo too! Glad i'm not the only one lol rawr xd xd. Love u babe, best of luck !!
Caden E Swing the book in the air singing Justin Bieber’s songs till it opens
twice_baked✌️ been wondering that my whole life
Stefanie Magee Magnuson Step 1. Cut a hole in a box...
Kikie silly question with so many comments :D
DeathSushi You go to school and get a brain
Philip its a pull thing not a push
Ella Freeman Sadly you can't READ books on Goodreads
but you can get it from your local library, or you can get it on your device, and the over drive app is also a great way to read book without having to buy it
Jazz You can't on here... If that's what you are asking.
Gwdash You'll need to borrow it from your library system through Overdrive Media Console, your local library, or purchase it.
Vivian Lahey i have an answer for Kyle Parnell
why would you want to do that is you like reading if you dont like reading than why are you on goodreads good reads are for people who like reading and like typing reveiws if your just on here to get famous thats just a dis craces to other people
Nicole so many useless answers.... Online you can be whatever and whoever you want, why do so many decide to be assheads?
Darkness Buy the book opening pack for $4.99 from EA.
Alexandra You can''t open the book on this website . You would have to open a new website or find it in your local library :)
Samar lol everyone u r being just like Julin sad and alone but want to put the pressure on this harmless little Douaa
SPOODERMAN You burn it up then, you look at the ashes, change yo mind, then read on computer. that just leads to the question about: how to click a mouse. I will ask dat. comment peeps!

Oh you also a D hole
Riya Agarwal Hmm...WOW. Got tears in my eyes ;(
Hannah how do you read this book??????
Giani Boerner open it with your hand
Michelle Lynn Sutton This book is so awesome that my whole school is reading it
fabian darnell jackson
John O have no clue.
ag Hold the book in your hand and open it
Genius
Ieshaa you open just like you open every other book in this world
Omar OPEN IT FROM LEFT TO RIGHT! You idiot
Squidward Tentacles Hold the book, then open it fool.
Kedir Dinagde I wonder whether he know how the book open
Sophie If you meant on a tablet than you push it and it opens. Or at least on mine.
Sharon Moxley I like this book because its really interesting and it makes me want to read more about it! ;D ★★♥★★
Mmmmm yas i do want to know

Image for Wonder