Kristy
Kristy asked:

Should I read this book? I really enjoyed paranormalcy, it is one of my favorite books. While i was perfectly fine with it being stand alone i want to continue reading her story. So is this book worth it or will it ruin paranormalcy for me?

To answer questions about Supernaturally, please sign up.
Tess i disagree with that. i think that you just see Evie on a deeper level and you also find out a-lot more about the faeries and their history. the part about Evie becoming pathetic is not the point it is about her choosing the right choice and becoming a strong woman
Tigress (Warrior Elf) It's up to you, but personally, I'd say no. Evie becomes a shallow, pathetic mess whose life revolves around Lend. It gets to the point, in the third book, where everyone's telling her that she's supposed to save the world and she's basically like, "Shut up and leave me alone so I can make out with my boyfriend! GAWD!" And, on top of it, the other two books weren't nearly as funny or action-packed, and the plots lack direction.
Sharah i had the same problem, i really liked paranomalcy and want to read another, but afraid that the sequel would only ruin the story.
Image for Supernaturally
by Kiersten White (Goodreads Author)