Josiane Ochman

Might want to read this one, not really a question more of a statement although I would be interested to read comments of people who have read it. Sometimes books are overpraised, like everything else, and turn into a disappointing read.

To answer questions about The Wicked Girls, please sign up.
Linda Hard to answer. I completely loved it, but there are so many reviews that said it was boring or confusing. I found it neither, and I am often easily bored or confused. It reminded me a bit of Tana French in mood and prose, so if you're a Tana French fan, give it a whirl. It was a super deal on sale at Audible when I got it.
Barbara Even though it seriously put me down, it is definitely worth reading in my opinion.
Boring? Maybe if you can't read fast ;)
I found it thought provoking. And the outcome was that it made me a better person.
Pmurray I loved it -- the ending was a surprise.
Heather I enjoyed it, thought-provoking, and it challenged a lot of my assumptions, as well as being a good thriller
Stacy Shrieves I love mysteries, but this one didn't do it for me. It was very drawn out and boring. Out of 375 pages, it didn't get interesting until about page 300. I just couldn't connect with the characters to care enough.
Eileen Donovan It is only confusing if you put it down for long periods of times. It was a little confusing at first with the names of two characters and which was which. Once that resolved for me, it was a great story and does really raise some deeper issues if you wan to go there. The one point I was stuck with is how one day; one chance meeting can change the course of your life. I am a lover of mysteries and thrillers and this had a good one.
Mandy Jones-hann I second the two answers already posted. Loved this book and found it hard to put down.
Image for The Wicked Girls