Heather
Heather asked Kendare Blake:

I love both Anna Dressed in Blood books & Antigoddess (I cannot wait until Mortal Gods comes out!) I was curious if you wrote Twilight, Choking on Owl Feathers before or after Antigoddess? If before, was it originally just a short story that you wanted to write more about? Or after, did you make it a short scene intentionally...I adored it but I wanted to know so much more!

Kendare Blake Hi! I'm so glad you've enjoyed the books. I wrote the short story before the novel. Originally, the novel was mostly about Cassandra and Aidan, but you know how Cassandra is, she hated the attention. The novel didn't really work until Athena and the other dying goddesses shoved their way onto the canvas. Then it practically wrote itself!