Skylar Puliatti

What is the authors purpose of the book? To show that kids are capable with out adult? Or mabey its a theory of how a world would be if kids are in charge and how since there just a kid they can make smart or reckless dissisions? Im not sure. But this book is amazing. Lol. I love it!

To answer questions about Gone, please sign up.
Becca I love this book too! I think it is just exploring what would happen if kids unexpectedly had to take care of themselves in a dangerous place. It is so amazing!
Katelyn I totally agree! This book is amazing!
Orson Young I think Michael Grant just wants to represent the conflict between good and evil in a new way, while also providing readers with an epic/thriller novel.
Kiki Brouns I didn't think there was a purpose to it, or it at least never crossed my mind whilst reading it. It just a bad ass story about a dystopian society that gives you a taste of what it would be like if all adults dissapear and all living things start mutating.
It's a fantastic book!
Dutches Me too like obssesed
Image for Gone
by Michael Grant (Goodreads Author)