Kitty
Kitty asked:

What does "but her darkest demons lay in that same place (Wendlyn)" mean, in the description?

To answer questions about Heir of Fire, please sign up.
Michelle Extending on Marzena's answer, I think it's because Calaena is afraid of her fae heritage because as a child she had traumatic experiences with her ability to 'control' fire. Once she almost burnt down the library however when Adarlan was rid of magic she no longer had to worry about it. But in Wendlyn where there is no magical barrier, she'd be forced to confront her fear of fire.

Also, there are hints of Calaena's 'darker' nature in Crown of Midnight; in her fae form she would be less humane and more feral, so I believe that she is afraid of losing her humanity and succumbing to her more vicious and vengeful side.

Wow! what a lengthy answer! Hope I didn't bore you to sleep :P
Marzena I'd say she is her own biggest enemy, struggling to get out of the bottom she'd hit. It might have been Wendlyn as any other place.
Image for Heir of Fire
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)