Suha
Suha asked:

is this an amazing book or not?

To answer questions about Love Letters to the Dead, please sign up.
Cecelia McDermott I found this book to be amazing, but I think you have to relate to the protagonist on some level (maybe not a lot, but at least a little bit) to agree with me.
OneFootInHellAlready No. not really.

Love codi.
Barbara Næss it was super boring, and I was waiting for something exciting to happen, but nothing did, the end was super boring as well
Jane No...I would definitely not use the word Amazing to describe this book.
Bernadette I absolutely loved it!
Cozy Book Lover IT SEEMS AMAZING
Kristylle Kim i love it
kjghbjfhvgdfd
Nga Totally agree with Cece. I do think the protagonist's imagination and recalls of fairy tales may seem pretty childish as a high-schooler, but if you are connected with the protagonist and somehow have gone through the things that she did on some level, you will like the book.
Faye IMO it's an amazing book. But yeah, I agree with Cece, you have to be able to relate to the protagonist, like you gotta understand where she's coming from, where she is, and where she wanna go, and remember she's just a kid.
Mikayla This book was brilliant, so my answer as you can tell is yes.
Mary Kate Yes.

(my answer is "too short" according to goodreads, so here is some more text. enough now?)
Christina Reeves So amazing. So Very Very amazing.
Image for Love Letters to the Dead
by Ava Dellaira (Goodreads Author)