Gianna Duna
Gianna Duna asked:

To answer questions about The Infinite Sea, please sign up.
Ashleigh IM NOT EVEN GUNNA LIE!! i will die a little bit inside if he doesn't come back, ben is cool and all, but EVAN is "it" she needs to be with him.
Daring Right with you ladies! I need his POV, Mr. Yancey. Like, I really, really need it.
Patrick Evangelista to be honest , this is my personal opinion, i didnt really like this book compared to the 1st book, i think this book is a letdown, no offense, but i just didn't like it that much. the thrill was gone, and for me theres nothing to anticipate much beside the "is Evan alive ?" and a new character will show up. in fact, when im reading this book i find it really hard to continue reading this book cause it got me abit bored, :/ im still deciding whether if i should read the last book or not.
Amaya Apples yes hes coming back yayayayayay
Ana Cristina yeah i don't like cassie being with ben. she MUST be with evan
Jessica
Gianna schiavone ME MUST COME BACK I DIED
charmaine c
Amelia Pond I SWEAR to GOD.... If Evan doesn't come back, I'm gonna hurt someone.
Jihan Moon I personally think that Cassie should be a strong independent character, like Rinnger was... Evan and Cassie is just another book couple like Edward and Bella.
Josh Renshaw
I will ship you two so fast...
Gabriel
Image for The Infinite Sea