Goodreads asked Tait Ressler:

Tait Ressler Writer's block is perhaps one of the most difficult things any author can go through. As for myself, I try to deal with it by either listening to music ( most of the time Classical stuff or anything without words) the real music in my opinion to help get my imagination back on track. I also will read A LOT!!! I cannot say this enough to anyone who wonders about writers block; read, read and read some more believe me it helps. Lastly, if you've tried everything you can possibly think of and you still find yourself struggling with this then my advice and probably the best piece I could give anyone is just to sit down and write. Sometimes that's all it takes, in the end don't get discouraged ideas will come in time and most of the time when you least expect.

Good luck and always remember there's nothing more frightening to an author than a blank page so in the end believe in yourself and soon enough you too will start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

- Tait