Jimmy Micky
Jimmy Micky asked:

Why is this book so bad?

To answer questions about Little Brother, please sign up.
Ami If you are not interested in learning about computer science and network security, then this book will not be for you. Add to that fact that it all was written in a very, very short amount of time. For such a limited schedule and so much information, it is daunting to read. But it inspired me to pursue Computer Science as a minor, so there's that. :)
Nicole Because Cory Doctorow has an affinity for over-explaining and shitty action sequences. Bloggers trying to take the book writing world by storm very rarely works.
Radclyffe U-Haul See, I found the stuff and network security and crypto really interesting, I just HATED the characters and found the plot kinda compelling. I think Doctorow has some really interesting things to say, he's just.... not that great at writing fiction. The romance in particular was boring as heck.
Image for Little Brother