Lynn
Lynn asked DeAnna Julie Dodson:

I absolutely adore your Drew Farthering cozy mystery series. I've been an avid fan since book 1. My question is, will there be more, or is book 6 the finale? I get the Drew's Crew e-mails and haven't seen anything about a new one, so I thought I'd ask here and keep my fingers crossed. Either way, thank you so much for this beautiful and entertaining series! :)

DeAnna Julie Dodson Hi, Lynn! It makes me so happy to know you're enjoying Drew and his friends. I have a wonderful time with them. Will there be more? I'm almost 100% sure there will be. However, my publisher hasn't told me they will be continuing the series, so I might be doing the books independently. If so, rest assured that Drew and Company will stay the same. I have ideas for at least four more books, so stay tuned. And bless you for your kind words. :)