Kason
Kason asked:

What I really want to know, is if there's a second book to this, and can I read it. because the concept is amazing, and there's a lot more potential, perhaps even a view from a dragon riders perspective and a bit more on the true lore. Not to mention what happened after.

To answer questions about Voices of Dragons, please sign up.
Rachael2 A second book was published just last month!
Erin I wish there was a second book! Carrie Vaughn has mentioned that she would like to write a sequel. However as she has other books to write, a Voices of Dragons sequel is on the back burner. At least that's what we know so far; she wrote a blog post about it in 2010 and hasn't said anything about a sequel since then. Now that it's been almost five years, I'm hoping we might get a definite answer. :)
Here's the original post if you'd like to read it: https://carriev.wordpress.com/2010/03...
Image for Voices of Dragons
by Carrie Vaughn (Goodreads Author)