Subisa
Subisa asked:

Why did you rate it so low ?It is a fantastic book and more than deserves a much higher rating.

To answer questions about The Thief Lord, please sign up.
Aisha Not everyone has the same opinion. For me, I didn't like how the magic system popped up out of nowhere in the middle of the book, neither how everyone acted like its normal. The ending was disappointing and the adults didn't act like how adults would normally behave. In addition to the strands that were left dangling by the end of the story (like hornets past).
Janice Kohl The ending was disappointing. This author is really good with building characters in her stories. I have read 2 of her books now. Translated from the German language. C. Funke lives in Germany with her husband and children.
Inklover I have no idea this is the most amazing book ever! Granted I
say that about a lot of books, but still.
Kimberly I have not finished reading the book.
Image for The Thief Lord
by Cornelia Funke (Goodreads Author)