Maddie Mai
Maddie Mai asked:

Is the book fun to read

To answer questions about A Little Something Different, please sign up.
Elvira Ståhlbrand I think it depends on what kind of book you are looking for. I found this book very cute and fluffy, but it isn't very deep or makes you think. It is a good book if you are a bit down and just want a light read. I laughed and snorted several times during this book. I think it all depends on if you can appreciate the wonders of hearing what a bench and a squirrel sees on a relationship :)
Jenn No, it's annoying. The main characters are unlikeable and I did not need to hear a squirrel or bench's point of view on a relationship.
Victoria Murphy This book had me giggling and grinning like an idiot the whole way through. It's really sweet and funny and a very enjoyable read.
Julia Really fun! I enjoyed the different point of views. (My favorite point of view was from the waitress, Maxine.) Hope you pick it up!
Alicia Clark I think this book is very good! It's funny and writing the different views of very differnt people (or things) is verx well made!
The charakters are nice and the main charakters (Lea and Gabe) are even good! I like that they aren't perfect; they are just like humans who have even fears. So it's not the perfect attraktive boy like in (almost) every book.
The book is very easy to read and it's nice to look in different people's heads!
Alana Yes! It's fun and cute and hilarious.
Image for A Little Something Different
by Sandy Hall (Goodreads Author)