Makenzie
Makenzie asked:

I loved this entire series, as well as the mortal instruments series, and now that I've finished both, I don't know what to do! I want to start a new series but I have no idea where to begin looking. Any recommendations?

To answer questions about Clockwork Princess, please sign up.
Rita Margarita You should read The Bane Chronicles [http://www.cassandraclare.com/my-writ...], a series of 10 short stories centering around Magnus's adventures!
Meanwhile, check out Cassie's official site--> http://www.cassandraclare.com/my-writ... and click on "The Shadowhunter Chronicles" for more books!
melissafandomworld Cassandra Clare's new book 'The iron trial' could be a way to go?
It's not in the world of shadowhunters, but if you like her writing (this book she wrote together with Holly Black) you should read this one.
I haven't read it myself yet,but I see a lot of very positive reviews on this book!

And in 2015 the first book of a new series(The last hour) comes out by Cassandra clare about the shadowhunters! :)
Lucie Belle Lady Midnight from The Dark Artifacts series came out this summer and continues with the usually forbidden shadowhunter love. You also see characters from both TMI and TDI. And the second book comes out in a few months. The Last Hours, the story of Tessa and Will's children will be out in a few years as well. I find that as I wait, the best thing to do is read or write fanfictions for the ones that you like. Sure some of them are not great, but it's all a matter of searching. There are some interpretations of what life for Tessa and Will was like after they married and some entertaining scenes of ducks and so much more. I know a lot of people scorn fanfiction, but is really is a matter of finding the things you enjoy.
Annie I loved also Tales from the Shadowhunter's Academy. The stories are very short (30 to 40 pages). There are 10 of them, as far as I know available as e-books. They are about Simon becoming a Shadowhunter. The only thing I wished was that they were longer and there were more of them!! I personally would love to see more of the Mortal Instruments characters in a new series.
Lydhia Marie Hi! If you like action and mystery, you should check out AMANI: Remember :) It is also YA fantasy.
Molly I'm late answering this question, but do check out the Finishing School series by Gail Carriger. Lighter in tone, but still holds the elements of steampunk and fantasy that this series has. I found them to be delightful. Her other series, The Parasol Protectorate is equally fun to read, but it's not YA.
Yvonne Jong Have you tried the throne of glassseries?
Kelly Straube Orson Scott Card's Gate Thief and the Lost Gate were quick and awesome!
Shannon Mcdonnell After I finished the series I read the throne of glass series which was amazing! Just like this it has a string female lead who loves to read, it has magic, and great romance, hope you give it a try!
Akanksha Pampangowdgari Try the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
AStein07 Reread the Infernal Devices! I know that's not a new series, but oh my gosh it's even better the second or third time around!
blood red roses The Dark Artifacts came out! "Lady Midnight" and "Lord Of Shadows" are both out now. There's also "The Bane Chronicles" and "Tales From Shadowhunter Academy," all by Cassandra Clare.
Andy Smith If you like these, Emma, you may well enjoy Richelle Mead and Maria V Snyder. Also, along with The Bane Chronicles there is Tales of the Shadowhunter Academy.
Ariane Tucker You should read Lady Midnight
Sassy I absolutely adored them too! I will reccomend books that I like, because you and I seem to have simillar refined tastes!
The Glittering Court - Richelle Mead
The Harry Potter Series - JK Rowling
The Twilight Saga - Stephanie Meyer
The Gallagher Girls Series - Ally Carter
Lene Read Lady Midnight
Image for Clockwork Princess
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)