Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell

Okay, this has been driving me crazy. Does anyone else think Cameron got mad cow disease from when he accidentally ingested the water at that theme park? :o

To answer questions about Going Bovine, please sign up.
Stephanie I think it would have been too long between when that happened and when he got sick. I thought he got it from the Buddha Burger place, it fits in with the satire of the fast food restaurant, happy cows happy to be recycled...
Samantha yes exactly what i thought the whole freaking time and it never got mentioned
Alissa
Vinjasnah A human version of mad cow disease called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) is believed to be caused by eating beef products contaminated with central nervous system tissue, such as brain and spinal cord, from cattle infected with mad cow disease.
Keffrey Stellway I think he actually got it from some bad weed that he had smoked. I'm not sure if that's actually possible but he did smoke a lot of weed and although it didn't say specifically I think it's safe to assume that he didn't have the means to get any of the high quality stuff.
Image for Going Bovine
by Libba Bray (Goodreads Author)