Vi
Vi asked:

Is this a trilogy or a single novel?

To answer questions about Red Queen, please sign up.
Victoria Aveyard It's a trilogy!
Lea83Angel I LOVED this book and can not wait for book 2!!
Moncat this book is simply THE BEST BOOK EVER!!
Frances What is the order of the trilogy?
Katelyn It's going to be four books
Annie Such a great book!!! Curious when the next one will be released?
Sean i was forced to read it for class.. but i really liked it i stayed up all night reading it probly the frist book i think i have ever enjoyed reading
Jasmine This series now has 4 books!
Jena it has 4 books in it than a novella at the end
Lena It's 4 books with a novella collection and a new collection with novellas and more.
Rocío Montella How many books are there? Beacuse I thought it was a trilogy, now I find out there is a book 4 and possible a 5????
Sophie There are currently three books, but there will be another book coming out next year.
Linnae Williams There are 5 in the series
Jane We were told it was a trilogy but it turns out that there are now 5 books, and quite possibly more.
Sage The second book made me depressed, because it was so amazing!
Hemma Simply the most amazing book ever. And no, this time I really mean it. And omg there was such a BIG plot twist. I had to put the book down for ten minutes and the continue reading
Image for Red Queen
by Victoria Aveyard (Goodreads Author)