Ann Bradshaw
Ann Bradshaw asked:

Did the author change names of the people she was critical of? I would think even if she did, she risked blowback for herself and her husband, since those on the inside would recognize themselves and others. I believe she used a different first name for her husband. Very engaging book, read it straight through.

Angela Yes! I did change names and a few identifiers in certain cases. Honestly, even folks who were there at the time can't figure out who many of that characters are. I used my own first name, and real names of Roselle Hoffmaster and the Graham family. Others are changed. There has been no blowback, but lots of reaching out to us to confirm our story and the personalities represented. There are three sides to every story and I made that crystal clear in the acknowledgments. This is my story, what I saw from my shoes.
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the book.
Image for No Man's War
by Angela Ricketts (Goodreads Author)