Jason Fagan
Jason Fagan asked:

Does this book age well? I have a hard time reading books, specifically Sci-Fi books, that were written before the advent of most of our common technologies today. Are the references to the things/technologies that support this story still believable in today's time?

To answer questions about The Stand, please sign up.
Chris Pestacchi It's about the breakdown and rebirth of civilization; technology becomes irrelevant almost immediately in the book.
Nick I just finished re-reading this book for the first time in 25 years or so (the original version, not the bloated uncut version). I have to say that it holds up perfectly well. The impact may be even greater today considering the technical advancement (and our reliance on it) that has taken place since the book was first published.
Laura
Image for The Stand
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)