Amina
Amina asked:

do you advice me to read it?

To answer questions about The Winner Stands Alone, please sign up.
Loubna It's a good book, different from the subjects Coelho used to write about, it brings your attention to the superficial world of celebrity, the bad side we never know about. Once you read it you're no more impressed by their lives that we think interesting, parties, festivals, glamour, fans, luxury, these celebrities are acting in real life too, their seem happy but feel empty inside, and fear the day when all this inevitably ends.
Tanish Jena No, the story has being dragged unnecessarily. highly boring, churned my mind completely. I won't advice you to read this. Except Alchemist, I haven't found even a book of Paulo Coelho good, which is to the point, crisp and enjoyable.
Murteza Zargar It's a good book that has showed so many bad things during the story, I enjoyed reading the book and most of them are true about our current world. If you want to read all about good things and become hopeful this book is not for you, but if you want to know about the things that are hidden this would be a good book for you.
Josphine Aziz my advice is to read every thing, you will find an advantage at least in the worst. and about "the winner stands alone" it is a very boring story, but you can take out some useful quotes from it.
Image for The Winner Stands Alone
by Paulo Coelho (Goodreads Author)