Linda B.D.
Linda B.D. asked:

Is this the first book of a series or a stand- alone?

To answer questions about After the War Is Over, please sign up.
Tara Chevrestt It can stand alone. It is a series, but you don't need book one to understand this one. I'm currently reading it.

Book one is Somewhere in France. Book two is this one, After the War is Over.

Reading them out of order, however, will not throw on off.
Cintia I think I can answer that. I don't know if it is a serie, but the character in "Somewhere in France" is Elizabeth Neville-Ashford. And in this one, Edward Neville-Ashford, her brother. Plus, the protagonist here, Charlotte Brown, is a good friend of Elizabeth. So I guess you should read "Somewhere in France" first.

An advice? Read it. Read it because you can actually get the books. Every time I see the cover of any of Jennifer Robson's books brings tears to my eyes because I can't get it, and I don't think I ever will. You guys, in the USA, are really, really lucky. Nobody considers my country when it's about books, they don't think that we may want to read the books too, and for us is not that simple reading in English....
Susan Mayhew This is the second book to this series! Excellent
Jane Although it is a continuation of Somewhere in France,this can be read as a stand alone. if you enjoy reading books from this era, you will love this!
Archie A stand -alone. Like mentioned by Tara, the first is on Lily . Here, she makes an appearance. The focus in on Charlotte Brown, her governess and Edward, Lily's brother.
Image for After the War Is Over
by Jennifer Robson (Goodreads Author)