Lauren AKA randomreader

I honestly thought this book was meh. The characters weren't great but they weren't crappy. I thought the relationship wasn't very thought out. Did you guys like this

To answer questions about Rush, please sign up.
ME MYSELF It was alright. I was bored and looking for a book. I found the book, picked it up, read it, and found that I was entertained. As for actual content there were quite a few flaws, but it was actually better than what I expected.
Jaydin I loved this book. The romance was sappy, yes, but that what made it cute. It was a sweet book. I LOVED the violence, and sadly, deaths, but this book was five stars. The plot was great, and it contained plot twists. This book was great. I don't understand how you could dislike this!
brain cell I hated this book, too. Which is a shame, because the concept behind it was actually really great. Too bad it was just another basic YA/cliche/instalove bullshit thing
Angela yes just finished it and loved it
Image for Rush
by Eve Silver (Goodreads Author)