Gloria Siess
Gloria Siess asked:

I read Killing Kennedy. I am looking forward to reading this. Mr. O'Reilly has a light touch in narrative, that makes it pleasurable to read even the dark aspects of reality, such as the assassination. Does anyone else agree?

To answer questions about Killing Jesus: A History, please sign up.
Sidney Fitzpatrick I am almost finished with Killing Jesus and I have to say I have never read anything written by Bill O'Reilly before. I am very impressed so far. He is making this story of great historical and religious events very much human. It is easy to get pulled into the scenes. Sometimes, I almost feel like it is happening right in front of me.
Richard Munro I enjoyed Killing Kennedy and I have found all the books good light reading. I found the style someone simplistic (a lot of historical present) but clear.
Stanley Bartkus I agree with you.
Nena Yes he is an excellent narrator. The book is very well researched and written as well.
Image for Killing Jesus
by Bill O'Reilly (Goodreads Author)