Sanskriti Naithani

if u had to describe this book in one word what would it be ?

To answer questions about Malgudi Days, please sign up.
Ritvij Tiwari Fascinating! How an author bring out such stories from our day to day lives.
Snehil Sinha Our everyday lives are no less than a story. The stories here are a proof of this fact. The innocence and the simplicity of these stories will forever etch them in your hearts. A timeless classic, a bedtime storybook, a moral science lesson and of course an unforgettable piece.
Nigel Fernandes "Enchanting". Then again, "enchanting" applies to everything R. K. Narayan wrote.
Abhinav Athreya I would say 'page-turner ':)

I've read & re-read the book multiple times, and seen the television episodes as well and on each occasion, I've found a new reason to fall in love with Malgudi days. This definitely is an ageless beauty !

What word would you use ?
Image for Malgudi Days