Lady Sal
Lady Sal asked:

His name is Abel? Her name is Delilah? What? Can't say I'm a fan of the names, but as with everything K.A writes, I'm sure to fall in love with 'em. Who's with me?

To answer questions about Wild and Free, please sign up.
Paloma *The Romance Queen* Really? you dont like them? I love the names! I think they're the best KA has come up with..personally..just wait when you read the book..they'll grow on you lol

Jana I don't mind the names but they sound kind of biblical. The only one I really didn't care for all that much was Ham from Jagged. It just didn't feel like a nickname that a badass like Graham would have.
Jacqueline The names are meaningless as are the main characters in this book. Another big disappointment for KA fans!
Alexandra I like the names, they are so appropriate for the grand finale:)))) Is it decemberrrrrrrr yettttttt????? Wooohoooooo:)))))
Stephanie Viteri Eh… I have to agree, mostly though it's Delilah's name I don't like, cause it leads me to believe she's going to betray Abel since the biblical Delilah did just that.

Abel I like, it's sort of sweet and strong in a subtle way. Can't wait to read this one. I've been waiting for too long!
Image for Wild and Free
by Kristen Ashley (Goodreads Author)