Kitty
Kitty asked:

Between Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simmons and this book, which is more graphic? I want to read the less graphic of the two. Call me a prude, but I don't want to scar my mind yet. Thanks!

To answer questions about Outlander, please sign up.
Ren Keller Outlander and Bronze Horseman (depending on which of the trilogy you're talking about) are pretty much on par for graphically describing sex scenes. The rest of the Outlander series, however, is much less graphic in describing the sex scenes. That being said, there are MORE sex scenes in Bronze Horseman than there are in Outlander. Or maybe it's just that Outlander is way longer, so it feels like the ratio of sex scenes to non sex scenes is lower.... that being said, both are incredible books. Bronze Horseman touched my soul and made me cry for days because of the depth of emotion. I am about to finish the Outlander series and I don't know what I'll do when I'm done (probably read it again) the characters will stay with me for my whole life.
Beckah I don't know anything about the Bronze Horseman, but I am not a big fan for graphicness in my books and I quite enjoy Outlander so I recommend it.
Image for Outlander
by Diana Gabaldon (Goodreads Author)