Kelly
Kelly asked:

Does it spoil anything if you read the Bridgerton books out of order?

To answer questions about Romancing Mister Bridgerton, please sign up.
Maggie May Nothing much is spoiled. Keeping track of the family is easier if you read them in order, but really each story is self-contained. The worst you find out is things like who a brother or sister married in a previous book.
Jacquilynne Yes, and this book in particular will spoil a bit of an underlying mystery in the earlier books.
Susan Ross No. I read the third and it was fine as a stand-alone.
Jamie Mayfield Not really. i accidently read them out of order. The names of the family members are the same and this series just makes you love them all! These are great books. I truly loved the series! :)
Shaquille Alexis Hell yeah it does, but even if you do read them out of order, you'll enjoy them all the same, but I can promise you that there's a certain thrill in letting the story take it's intended course.
Image for Romancing Mister Bridgerton
by Julia Quinn (Goodreads Author)