Genesis
Genesis asked:

Hi im a big fan and I was just wondering if Hush Hush was going to be a movie? Or did they cancel that Idea? Love, Your fan

To answer questions about Hush, Hush, please sign up.
Sierra This is taken directly from a news website. Sadly there seems to be no movie.
"UPDATE (July 8, 2014)

Hi guys,

I want to take a moment to thank each of you for your amazing support for the Hush, Hush movie. Your love and passion for this project are humbling! With that said, I have some movie news to share. Unfortunately it may not be the news you've been waiting to hear. I have decided that now is not the right time to move forward with the Hush, Hush movie and have not renewed the movie option with LD Entertainment. I know many of you will be disappointed by this. But I hope that you trust me to make the right decision for Nora and Patch. I'm not saying the movie will never happen, but it won’t be moving forward at this time.

Thanks again,
Becca"
Image for Hush, Hush
by Becca Fitzpatrick (Goodreads Author)