Tasha
Tasha asked:

Is this book comparable to Gone Girl?

Nicki No,i would say that book is a hell of a lot better than Gone Girl.I honestly struggled to finish Gone Girl because i lost interest in the story and kept putting it away and the re-starting it again,where-as this book,i found was really gripping and full of twists that keep you guessing,plus it is not rammed full of the f-word,so if i had to choose,i would pick The Girl With The Clock For A Heart over Gone Girl every time.
Tracey I didn't think it was half as good. I'd be interested to hear what you thought.
Melanie Similar, but this one is a lot better.
Christy Not at all. This book did nothing for me. Sorry! Didn't ever grab me at any point.
Tasha Thanks for the feedback, gals! I thoroughly liked Gone Girl, so if this one is better in your opinion, then I'm guessing ti'll be through the roof in mine! I think I'll give it a shot :)
Jana It is kind of comparable to Gone Girl, but I absolutely agree with Nicki and would also recommend reading The Girl With A Clock For A Heart.
Image for The Girl with a Clock for a Heart
by Peter Swanson (Goodreads Author)