Yea Noep
Yea Noep asked:

Thank you, Richelle, for breaking my heart.

To answer questions about Shadow Kiss, please sign up.
Silvia Grigová yea I agree with you. I was reading the book until 2am. because I wanted to finish it really badly. And I think I cried my eyes out. :(
SaverJay SERIOUSLY!! PLEASE LET THERRE BE A CURE!! not sure if i'm ready for Rose to move on. Maybe there is a cure? perhaps a certain healer? IT'S HOPE PEOPLE!!
Jemma (Jemma Loves Books) Yeah I wasn't expecting that. It's 3:48 in the morning and I'm sitting here crying - still. God, that ending, that last line, just so heartbreakingly devastating and as Lissa rightly referenced it sound like it was planned from book one! How can you make me feel all the things you made me feel in 2 books and the majority of a third book and then make me feel all the different kind of feelings in the last 5% of a book, its not fun!

Sorry if I'm incoherent my heartbreak is very raw.
Jessie Burroughs Good thing there's two more books in the series, right?
Image for Shadow Kiss
by Richelle Mead (Goodreads Author)