Heather
Heather asked:

I would love, love, love to get a preview copy of this book! Loved O'Dells The Healing and I hand-sell it to my patrons, and had 2 of the Book Discussion Groups read it. It helps to know beforehand how many copies to order. Can't find Miss Hazel and the Rosa Parks League on Netgalley or Edelweiss. Any suggestions?

Jonathan Odell Hello, this is the author, Jonathan Odell. I've forwarded your question to the publisher. We WILL get you a book. send me your address and I'll make sure of it. Also, I'm concerned you can't find the book on Edelweiss. I'm checking into that as well. email me at jon.odell@earthlink.net. Thank you so much for what you've done for my books. I'm indebted to booksellers like you who take such an interest in the literary lives and their patrons, and bet their reputations on me. here's the link for the book on Edewiess http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com...
Image for Miss Hazel and the Rosa Parks League
by Jonathan Odell (Goodreads Author)