Donna Fournier

Despite Helyce's mixed review. I still have The Homecoming in my TBR pile. I so loved Virgin River. And I had the same feelings about the first book in Thunder Point series. A mixed feeling of oh I love this and complete boredom. But I don't see the similarities with Virgin River. Other then the Writing Style and the Small Town feel and closeness. Does anyone else feel this same way?

To answer questions about The Homecoming, please sign up.
Lori Howe I'm enjoying Thunder Point - it doesn't have the tears and angst I experienced with Virgin River, which is a good thing. Robyn Carr is still touching on subjects that are tough to understand if you haven't gone through them, and some we have known personally, it is interesting to find another path that was taken, or could be taken. Didn't even think I'd like Virgin River and loved it all the way through. Thunder Point is an addition I'm happy with, and it'll be fun to see where it goes and if any old characters pop up along the way.
My The only similarities to Thunder Point and Virgin River is the amazing cast of characters that Robyn Carr introduces with each new book. I just finished The Homecoming and really enjoyed the continuation of this series.
Image for The Homecoming
by Robyn Carr (Goodreads Author)