Kyra Stanton

Hi everyone really love this book has to be one of my favourites!!! But just wondering can anyone suggest books similar to this i.e. with desguise story line ... I have read lady of fairbourne hall by Julie klassen but thats about all. Any help would be great thanks!

To answer questions about Fancy Pants, please sign up.
Jolanda Books similar to this are from the authors Karen Witemeyer and Melissa Jagears
Ariana Hey Kyra! I read a book called Mara Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis McGraw. It's an older book that takes place in Egypt but I loved it. It has a disguise story line but not in the same way as Fancy Pants. She is disguised as a double agent and falls in love with one of her masters. I would definitely recommend this book. It was amazing.

There is also the Defy series. The girl in the story is disguised as a soldier in the king's army. Kind of in the storyline of Mulan but stronger. With that I will say that I would only recommend this to older readers. It has a few parts that are a bit heavy.

And also if you like Julie Klassen you'll LOVE her book The Tutor's Daughter. Mystery to the max! It was really good too!
Image for Fancy Pants