Prachi
Prachi asked:

This seems interesting. Can any of your fellows pique my interest in it, without any spoilers? :3

To answer questions about Where Things Come Back, please sign up.
EmmaB I agree- it was slow to start, but there's a lot in there about surviving grief, and friendship and family and searching for the meaning of life. The main character may have found that.
It's definitely a book about young men - there are interesting strong female characters, but they're at the periphery: girlfriend and aunt and mothers- still, I've reread the ending three times now, and probably will try to run through the beginning again before I return it.
Storm E. Rayne It's such a good book. The first fifty pages are boring, but just hang in there. If you're like me, you'll end up loving the book--and all of its lovable and hate-able characters. Read it.
Image for Where Things Come Back