Prabhu Dutta
Prabhu Dutta asked:

Is this a Good Buy??

To answer questions about Deception Point, please sign up.
John Anderson If you are looking for formula, yes. If your sense of disbelief is permanently suspended, yes. If you are short of kindling for a campfire, yes. If your pet cockatoo is too sophisticated to poop on plain old newspaper, yes. Otherwise, not so much.
Kiki worth to read, but not to buy ... the worst one from Dan Brown
Sakuraliv it's spectacular,especially the ending,very impressive.
Georgia Baugh No, check it out of the library. This is not Dan Brown's best. I won't be re-reading.
Paras Ranyal My first Dan Brown novel and I enjoyed it. Its not that expensive, go ahead buy it
Dave Lewis Deception Point is DB's best book, they go downhill from there on... the only one where you actually care about the main character.
Letitia Moss I agree with Kiki; the worst by Dan Brown. Written very well but a total yawnfest until the very end when it finally picked up. I also found the lead up to the final 'sex' scene a little nauseating.
Cynthia Pearson Yes, worth every penny.
Randeep Definetly worth a read.
Omar Aziz wonderful<<<<<<
Robson Legramante In my opinion it's not the best by Dan Brown, but it's worth....
Saumya No. Didn't enjoy reading this book at all. Not worth it.
Stergios I think it was the closest to reality book by Dan Brown. Really liked it!
Seher Alvi I don't think so . I started and left in the middle of story.
Chris Nielsen I thought it was a great read.
Johnny I enjoyed it. It had me fooled up until the very end, which I can appreciate in a good book. Also, Dan Brown does a very nice job of keeping the reader hooked throughout.
Image for Deception Point
by Dan Brown (Goodreads Author)