Cheryl Smiertelny

When is the Part 2 of Night Of The Fallen being released? I only got the first 72 pages when I purchased it. I thought it was being released in August.

To answer questions about Night of the Fallen, please sign up.
Jessie Bocco pulled a bait and switch. Now, in order to receive the rest of what you paid for in book 2, you must buy book three because that is where she is putting the end of book two. Her explanation is that in the end you would still be paying the same amount for the series storyline. However, that doesn't help those of us who may not want to move on to book 3. We still deserve what we paid for buying book 2. Too bad the author is so dishonest. You can check out her facebook page but she has a habit of erasing any comments by any fans that question her choices with anything other than unconditional loyality. It doesn't even matter if your respectful about your honest observation of her behavior, she will delete those comments within a week tops and Mark "not helpful" on any reviewer who outs her scheme. Hopefully, she will read this and stop that. At the very least just to prove this comment wrong.
Image for Night of the Fallen
by Diana Bocco (Goodreads Author)