Anna
Anna asked:

does Everett die at the end

To answer questions about Ten Below Zero, please sign up.
Asteropê An actual answer would be nice. Some people are triggered by death and wouldn't want to read a story where a main character dies. Saying to read it isn't totally helpful. You can place the answer under spoilers so only those who want to know, will know. I'd like to know myself.

Kirsty
Gaya I would like to know too, because if I start reading it and he dies, that will leave a nasty scar in me... I don't read books with such endings... I would love to know, so it would save me from bad emotions . I just was caught by a small part of it in Aestas Book Blog which seemed interesting so I simply would love to know...
Syeda Aqsa just three words "Safe. To. Read".
Julie Well, if it says he's dying, and if you're sensitive to that then don't read it, I'm glad Kirsty answered with *spoiler, if I knew how a book ended, why read it? Things aren't always a HEA, I'm opposite of you, I hate when it states HEA, I don't want to read, where's the excitement in that? It's what makes reading wonderful, if I want to watch a movie & someone tells me what it's about? I'm in his situation right now, and I loved it. Hope you do as well.
Trisha You should read it and find out, homey.
Image for Ten Below Zero
by Whitney Barbetti (Goodreads Author)