Sandra Spencer

I found this book at a sale and thought that I would see what this author was like. I found it distasteful from the first word. I will not keep the book as it is not to my liking.

To answer questions about Burn, please sign up.
Ashley In response to Darla - no author should assume (especially with 16 books in the series) that every reader who picks up the book will have read every novel in the series and should provide enough information in each novel for it to be enjoyable. I thought the weaknesses in this book came from the auxiliary plot (i.e. Claire/Jordan and the children aspects) which from what I gather from the other reviews are not a recurring element... so the main character's history isn't necessarily a saving grace in this case and I would argue it "isn't very smart" to assume that the lacking character history is the only reason to find fault in this novel.
Darla Reading the 16th book of a series and declaring it distasteful isn't very smart. You know nothing about the character's history etc.
Image for Burn