*P*u*r*p*l*e* Masochist
*P*u*r*p*l*e* Masochist asked Aleksandr Voinov:

First of all, you know I LOVE your books, but I'll try to spare you of my fangirling this time, so straight to the question: I read my arc of A Taste Of Poison recently and loved it, so I was wondering do you plan to write more books for this series, because I don't see any mention of 4th book here on GR? Thanks :)

Aleksandr Voinov Hi, Purple, thanks for the question! Glad you loved Taste - I love the whole series and I'm glad when people do, too. :)

Regarding the question, I have an idea for a novella dealing with Widow's past (how did he end up in the place we meet him), and I'd quite like to look at Adrastes's past in a novel. As for Kendras, I'm never saying never, but those three novels are about as much as I have about him. :)