Alex
Alex asked:

Can someone explain to me the publication of books abroad? I tried to order this book from Barnes & Noble and was told it was unavailable because it's not published in the U.S. yet. I was able to order it from Amazon but apparently it will take over a month to get shipped. I'm a big fan of Robotham books and annoyed I have to wait a month to get this one. :)

To answer questions about Life or Death, please sign up.
Marcus Richter I use www.bookdepository.com for books published earlier in the UK and for German language material.
Jennifer I have a favorite author here in Minnesota that the same thing happens, he publishes in the UK first and then it's like six months later I can get his book here in the US.
Jillian Hoffman books are the same way, too. I get frustrated with the teasing of what the books are about but, oh, you still have to wait another six months to read them.
Emily (Em) It's legal stuff, marketing restrictions. I order a lot of UK printings from various UK bookstores including the sellers listed on AmazonUS. Pricing varies so it pays to look around. Plus you can get decent used copies.
Stephanie what REALLY makes no sense is why the Kindle version is available on the Amazon UK site, but when I try to order it the message comes back, this is for UK customers only. But they WOULD ship me the book, so why not send the Kindle version? Revenue would still go to UK published pile of money. grrrrrrr

The info I got was Mulholland Books would publish this is US in 2015. NO FAIR!!!!
Kimberly Agreed. I don't understand it. I can't figure out when it is going to be available here. This is frustrating!!
Image for Life or Death
by Michael Robotham (Goodreads Author)