Rania
Rania asked:

I started reading this book recently and still progressing in the first chapter which displays the essay by Forde and the response of the others who represent the four other views. For some reason, I cannot realize the differences and find it very difficult to understand. Can anyone try to make me aware of the differences and the argument therein?

Jimmy Chavedo I know you entered this comment three years ago, and I hope you have found some guidance since then, but just in case....I'll add my two cents. Find a different book to read on the varying views of sanctification. This one was not well done. Perhaps check out different entries into systematic theology books to gain a better understanding.
Image for Christian Spirituality