Louis Phillips

Social conscience is fucked anyway, [can i say fucked,] and the numbers game, [the only thing that prevails...300 million doing [hopefully,] 300 million things, one has simply gotta work,prevails] will any useful purpose, get the place over the line...That said, i am gobsmacked at what come outta there...sometimes. [Tony Scott is dead, why is that.]

To answer questions about Beautiful Monsters, please sign up.
Cynthia Ogren I'm afraid I have no idea how to answer this question or the one before. I'm not sure what, specifically, you're referring to here. Did you read the book? If you're commenting on the Hollywood setting of Beautiful Monsters, I assure you the book has an overarching theme that explores society's preoccupation with celebrity culture. Beautiful Monsters is much more than the typical contemporary romance. Thank you for your good wishes and for taking the time to connect here on Goodreads.
Image for Beautiful Monsters
by Cynthia Ogren (Goodreads Author)