Esperanza
Esperanza asked:

is it better than twilight

To answer questions about Half-Blood, please sign up.
Aalaa * Ayla * آلاء Any book is better than twilight basically..
Dylan Everyone likes to hate on Twilight because it's popular to do so. I personally loved the Twilight books.
Kp Novelist Definitely. I haven't even read it, but anyone with half a brain would know anything is better than Twilight.
Lujain Yes it is better than twilight. For starters the female lead actualy has a mind of her unlike bella who was lost and confused for 99.9% of the series
Books and Coffee No! Twilight is still better
~☆~Autumn♥♥ Nothing is better than Twilight. The plot of Twilight is outstanding and I have been to Forks 4 times so far. Bella is my favorite heroine as she is intelligent and has good manners which are missing these days in most protagonists.
Divyanshi Mahi Obviously. I mean the girl knows her own name at least unlike Bella (yeah, I don't think she knew her own name for half the series)
Kayla Tone Yeeeeees totally agree twilight is kind of a bore fest
Clarissa yep, it is better..
Genesis wayyyyyy better, it is a must read
Maddie-A Potterhead, Always Twilight is an insult to literature, I certainly hope not. This looks decent.
Yasamin yes yes yes and YES!!
Image for Half-Blood
by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads Author)