MAK
MAK asked:

Is this book for Young Adults?

To answer questions about The Supernatural Enhancements, please sign up.
Linda In many ways this book is very sophisticated. I don't mean about sex, but that it's a complicated book that you have to follow closely. I think it would be good for a very bright young adult. It's a fun book but it's not breezy. It has some grisly murders, maybe a little more graphic than some YA books. Depends on the YA reader. If they're reading more complicated books already, they'll like this. If they like a light romance, they probably won't like this.
Dawn My immediate response would be no but after thinking about it, I would change my mind. As a teenager I loved stuff like this and agree with what Linda has said about it being sophisticated and a bit grisly, but that is why I couldn't put it down.
Image for The Supernatural Enhancements
by Edgar Cantero (Goodreads Author)