Allgood Ashley

when will if be a book and comes out?

To answer questions about Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy, please sign up.
Cat From Cassie's tumblr:
"Shadowhunter Academy will definitely be “a book.” I don’t have a publication date for it, but I would guess it would follow roughly the same timeline as the Bane Chronicles since it’s a very similar project."

The last Bane Chronicles ebook was released in March 2014, the whole book was published in November (8 months later) and the last 'Simon' ebook is scheduled for November 2015 so fingers crossed that we'll get the whole Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy mid 2016 (July/August?).
Shivalika Keni So the eBooks were all published last year, and there was an announcement for the bind-up just like what was done with The Bane Chronicles.

The official bind-up release date is November 15, 2016. I hope this is helpful to you! :)
Lizzy I think sometime in February-May I'm not exactly sure, haha.
Sarah Louise it will be a book like the bane chronicles (11th nov). But even though the dates are out for the shadowhunter academy, there is not a date for the official whole book release. the bane chronicles came out april last year and now were getting the book a year later so i would expect the book to be out late 2016 possibly early like january 2017 but am just guessing but i think my guesses may turn out true. but we will see.
Image for Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)