Melissa Noël
Melissa Noël asked:

Is this going to be the final book in the series? I want to know in order to plan out my reading schedule for rest of the year.

To answer questions about Vicious, please sign up.
Maggie Morrill Theoretically, yes. But part of me is expecting this to be spun out until they're all 90, like some other people said. I can see it now.

Everything in Rosewood is perfect. Even the nursing homes, where the privileged elite have one last hurrah.
Spencer needs a kidney, but the wait list is a little too long. Good thing she's got connections on the black market! Emily's roommate wants her to pull the plug on her... literally. Aria's always been eccentric, but she's downright batty now. And inquiring family members want to know where she hid the Montgomery-Kahn fortune. And Hannah needs to keep her sticky little fingers off the crash cart meds.
How do I know? Because even though these ladies are older, they're not any wiser. And if I have anything to say about it, these little liars aren't going to go gently in the good night.
-A
Thayer del Grey this is the last one, but there will be a companion novel after that (maybe it be told from Mona's POV, or the Jamaica accident, or the life after A)
Sydney Barber Yes it deff. is. I bought the book and on the cover it says the dramatic series finally.
Kate Everett NO. THIS IS THE FINAL BOOK ;_;
Image for Vicious
by Sara Shepard (Goodreads Author)