Paul Levas
Paul Levas asked:

I thought this book was out of print because all the tragic stuff that happened.

To answer questions about Rage, please sign up.
Don Maclean It is out of print. Stephen King personally stopped publication after a school shooter had a copy of it in his locker (from what I remember). I personally think it's ridiculous, but I guess it's not something he wants to have on his conscience.

You can find original copies on Amazon or ebay, although the prices are insanely high. I was able to pick up an original copy of "The Bachman Books" for about 50 Bucks on ebay. It comes with Rage, The Long Walk, Roadwork and The Running Man. Newer copies of The Bachman Books don't contain Rage.
Steve Larsen Hi Paul.

I also recently picked up a used copy on Amazon - paperback - but I didn't pay nearly that much. It too is the Bachman Books version, and I think I paid about $5 for a used copy in good condition, considering the age.
Chris I found a copy of the Bachman Books through my library and read it that way
Alex "The Bachman Books: Four Early Novels by Stephen King"has rage in it and its rather cheap on amazon.
Crystal Brown if you are looking for a paperback copy or even hardcover, look at second hand stores. if you whant rage as a seperate story, or if you whant look on e-bay or also second hand stores for the paper back "Backman" books in one single volume rage will be in their. but do not pay alot of money for the collection of bachman books, people are jacking up kings work for a stupid price becasue he is so hot right know. thier are alot of copies of this book.
Tracy I got a copy of The Bachman Books on Amazon (it included Rage). With shipping, it cost just over $5. I don't remember the change, but it was cheap.
Alexandra Carpenter My first suggestion would be to look for The Bachman Books at your local library. Editions published before 1999 should have Rage included, and public libraries are likely to have a copy. (I say 1999 because I believe he pulled it from print after Columbine.)

If you don't find it there, check Amazon for a used copy of the same book, the collection published before 1999. Don't bother looking for a used copy of Rage by itself. You're talking around $500-600 on Amazon.
ADignorantium You can still find the eBook online. I found my copy on http://ebook.bike/ (formerly tuebl) which provides free eBook titles in every genre for the purpose of connecting readers with authors.

I've been using EBB for a little over a year now and have not had an issue except for this title. The Rage ebook file that I downloaded contains a one sentence advertisement on every other page which reads "Generated by ABC Amber LIT Converter, http://www.processtext.com/abclit.html".

I thought I'd mention this because this is the only title I've ever downloaded from EBB that had any form of advertising. I've downloaded other ebooks since. None have ads.
Image for Rage