Dixie-Lee Campbell

Hey this storyline is sure a must read.... I want to find out what is behind it.. how it ends up... and everything in between. As an "ebook Novice" have Overdrive from library not sure if i can download a purchase. I definitely will read this book one way or the other ! thanks Christina and good luck with the launch of this book ! Dixie-Lee

To answer questions about A Husband for Danna, please sign up.
Christina HI Dixie-Lee! This story was inspired one afternoon as I passed a church in my town and spotted a bride and her father arguing. The bride looked ready to run! It was a lot of fun to write! If you check with your library, you may be able to have them order it so you can download and read it. If you do, I'd love for you to review it here on Goodreads. Hope you enjoy it and thank you so much for taking time to chat with me here!
Image for A Husband for Danna
by Christina Lorenzen (Goodreads Author)