Summer Campbell

IS THERE A SEQUEL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That's all I have to say.

To answer questions about Rites of Passage, please sign up.
Joy N. Hensley Right now there aren't any plans for a sequel. My next book will be another stand-alone for Harper Teen. With that being said, I wouldn't be opposed to writing a sequel if it works out. Hope that helps, even though I don't think it's the definitive answer you're looking for.
Lauren I second this! There needs to be a sequel!!
Miriam I just want to express what an incredible story this was! I really loved Dean and Sam's blossoming relationship and I desperately need a sequel!
Mayar We definitely need a sequel. This can't be it between Dean and Sam.
Meghan
Katie I agree with everyone else. There so needs to be a sequel. I love this book so much and I have read it so many times and still love it. Rites of Passage is one of those books that you can not get out of your head and the story just captivates you even if it's not your first time reading it.
Hannah 6 years later and I want a sequel too! I'm not done with Sam and Dean.
Susan Johnson I would totally love a sequel to this book.
Image for Rites of Passage
by Joy N. Hensley (Goodreads Author)